Integration to your existing purchasing system, enhancing your IT applications.
KinnetikBuyer enhances your IT applications by allowing you to trade electronically with all your suppliers from your existing purchasing system.
KinnetikBuyer provides you with one common interface for all transactions you process electronically. This means that you can streamline your procurement process using your own, existing purchasing system. You can transmit Requests for Quote (RFQs) and Purchase Orders (POs) directly from your purchasing system and receive Quotes and Order Confirmations directly back in the same system without having to retype the data.
If you add our e-invoice solution you can also receive electronic invoices directly into your system, enabling you to simply control and process the invoice and eliminate the paper work.
Together with KinnetikBuyer you can use “KinnetikWebConn” which is a front end view providing you with accurate data of all transactions sent and received via the Kinnetik Cloud Platform and the related status.
KinnetikBuyer provides functionality for:
- Processing and sending Requests For Quote (RFQs) and Purchase Orders (POs) from your existing purchasing system. You do not have to change to a different system for sending transactions electronically
- Seamless works in the background
- Receiving Quotes and Order Confirmations directly in your existing purchasing system.
- Dynamic information flow, keeping you updated of the status and the content of the transaction.
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced cost
- Improved control and overview
- Key Performance Indicators for your Supply Chain Management and your suppliers performance
- One common interface for all e-transactions – one link to all suppliers
- Easy integration process with the personalised “KinnetikAgent“
- No comprehensive training of staff required
KinnetikBuyer must be set up and configured to your system. KinnetikBuyer includes the KinnetikAgent which has been developed to make the integration process as easy and fast as possible. It also provides all the functionality that is required to communicate via Kinnetik’s Cloud Platform.